NEKAAA is grateful for the support of the Atchison Area United Way. With their help, we are able to support Senior Care Act and Aging and Disability Resource Center services.
To learn about the wonderful work they do in Atchison County and to get more information on 211 services click the link below.
Have You Heard the 211?
United Way supports 211, a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You’ll find information about:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options
- Information on utilities assistance
- Emergency information and disaster relief
- Employment and education opportunities
- Information on services for veterans
- Health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation
- Support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
NEKAAA is grateful for the continued support of the Atchison Area United Way.