Senior Citizens Law Project
Availability of Legal Services
Individuals who are sixty (60) years of age or older may receive:
- Legal counseling and referral at no cost
- Legal representation for certain court appearances, administrative negotiation, and the drafting of legal documents.
Convenience of Legal Services
- A staff attorney is available to make visits to communities
- At-home visits can be arranged
- Speakers are available to speak to senior groups on a variety of topics
How to Receive Assistance
- Make an application by calling the Elder Law Hotline toll-free at 1-888-353-5337 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, or you may call this office directly at (785) 336-6016.
- The intake specialist or secretary will take certain information from you for the attorney.
- An attorney will review the information that you provide, and will contact you as soon as possible.
Kansas Legal Services
203 North 8th Street, Suite 1
Seneca, KS 66538